Confused about what to feed your dog? If so, the Complete Canine Nutrition course online by Dr. Jean Dodds and Diana Laverdure-Dunetz, MS will help you master your dog’s diet!
- Have you ever wondered why it feels easier to feed yourself and your two-legged family members than your dog?
- Do you want to take control of your dog’s diet and health, but you just don’t have the self-confidence or understanding of canine nutrition to do so?
- Are you considering a home-prepared or partially home-prepared diet, but are afraid you will harm your dog?
- Are you considering feeding your dog a raw diet, but aren’t sure if it’s the right choice?
- Do you want to feel more confident in selecting the best commercial food for your dog?
- Do you add supplements or want to add supplements to your dog’s diet, but aren’t sure which ones and how much?
- Do you just want to take the stress out of feeding your dog?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, the Complete Canine Nutrition course online is for you!
The Complete Canine Nutrition course is a self-paced online course created by global dog food experts W. Jean Dodds, DVM and Diana Laverdure-Dunetz, MS, that will help you take control and master your dog’s diet once and for all!
Dr. Jean Dodds and Diana Laverdure-Dunetz, MS are co-authors of the acclaimed book Canine Nutrigenomics: The New Science of Feeding Your Dog for Optimum Health, which ranked as the #1 Pet Food Book on Amazon.com.
Enroll and gain INSTANT ACCESS to 19 Lessons plus bonuses! The course is self-paced, so enroll and take it whenever you want and as many times as you want. Once you enroll, you are enrolled FOREVER and you will benefit from upgrades and additions to the course!
The Complete Canine Nutrition course online will show you how to:
- Use functional foods to send healthy messages to your dog’s cells.
- Determine your dog’s Daily Energy Requirements.
- Calculate your dog’s daily nutrient requirements (“cheat sheet” included!).
- Decipher the truth behind “complete and balanced” pet food claims.
- Create recipes using the proper ratio of protein, fat and carbohydrates – and learn which foods to use in each category.
- Determine which diet is best for your dog – cooked or raw.
- Build healthy home-prepared cooked recipes for your dog with confidence.
- Build healthy raw-meat based recipes – with or without bone.
- Select the proper supplementation to balance your dog’s cooked or raw diet.
- Decode dog food labels.
- Choose the best commercial kibble for your dog.
- Choose the best commercial raw food for your dog (includes Activity Sheet detailing how to adjust commercial raw foods for energy density so you can determine if they truly meet your dog’s nutrient requirements according to AAFCO guidelines).
The Complete Canine Nutrition course online also includes a private members forum where you can ask questions and share ideas, a private Facebook Group and monthly live group coaching calls with Dr. Dodds and Diana!
Feeding your dog an optimal diet is the single most important thing you will do to provide your best friend with a long, healthy, vibrant life.
So, what are you waiting for? Show your dog your love and enroll today!
Do you have something to add to this story? Voice your thoughts in the comments below!