If the answer is no, you risk looking like a dinosaur.
- Do any of your patients suffer from itchy skin, GI distress or other health issues that could benefit from a change in diet?
- Do your clients ever ask your advice about their pet’s nutrition?
- Do you ever wish you could offer your clients nutrition options beyond recommending the same “prescription” diets?
- Do you wish you were more up on the latest canine and feline nutrition research, but you’re so busy treating patients that you just don’t have the time?
If so, I can help. Let’s partner to enhance the nutritional services of your veterinary practice.
I’m Diana Laverdure-Dunetz, MS, pet nutritionist and co-author (with W. Jean Dodds, DVM) of the Amazon best-selling dog food book, Canine Nutrigenomics: The New Science of Feeding Your Dog for Optimum Health.
Nutrigenomics is the emerging science of how nutritional ingredients communicate with our genes and regulate gene expression in a manner that either promotes optimum health or inflammation and chronic illness. It is the future of individualized human and pet nutrition and the cornerstone of my Pet Food Diva philosophy.
Let’s talk about how we can improve the nutritional health of your canine and feline patients.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect from working with me:
- Access to cutting-edge pet nutrition advice.
- Leaner, healthier canine and feline patients.
- Increased client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Confidence of knowing the client and patient remain in your clinic under your care.
- Increased positioning as a pet nutrition authority.
- Bachelor of Arts, Tufts University, Medford, MA, magna cum laude.
- Master of Animal Science, Charles Sturt University, Australia.
- Award-winning dog health author, writer and columnist.
- Co-author of the ground-breaking new book, Canine Nutrigenomics: The New Science of Feeding Your Dog for Optimum Health (Dogwise Publishing, January, 2015).
Improve your veterinary practice today.
To discuss integrating my professional, individualized approach to pet nutrition into your practice, please contact me.