Secrets to Feeding Dogs for Optimum Cellular Health and Longevity Revealed in Groundbreaking New Book
Vibrant health begins in the cells. Learn how to transform your dog’s cellular health with the power of nutrigenomics in this ground-breaking new book. Nutrigenomics (a combination of the words nutrition and genome) is the study of how the foods we and our pets eat “speak” to our cells to regulate gene expression, which in turn plays a huge role in determining whether a person or animal will live a life of vibrant health, or one plagued by illness.
Scientists now know that while we can’t change the genes we are born with, we can change how those genes behave, which is exactly what authors W. Jean Dodds, DVM and Diana Laverdure show us how to do in their newest book, Canine Nutrigenomics: The New Science of Feeding Your Dog for Optimum Health from Dogwise Publishing.
Read Canine Nutrigenomics and discover:
- How to tell which foods create optimum gene expression and vibrant health at the cellular level and which foods lead to chronic disease.
- The amazing healing power of functional foods.
- The “Three Keys” to easily creating a foundation diet for your dog based on the principles of nutrigenomics.
- How to use functional ingredients to treat, manage and even reverse a wide variety of chronic canine health conditions.
- The 10 “canine functional superfoods” and how they can supercharge your dog’s health by optimizing his gene expression.
- The signs of a food intolerance/sensitivity and how to stop it in its tracks.
- …And much more!
You can’t change your dog’s genes, but you can change how those genes behave when you read Canine Nutrigenomics: The New Science of Feeding Your Dog for Optimum Health!
Prefer a hard copy of the book?
No problem! Physical, shipped copies of Canine Nutrigenomics: The New Science of Feeding Your Dog for Optimum Health can be bought directly from the publisher.